Benefits of POTA Membership
- Inclusion in the community of current occupational therapy practitioners, students and retired OT practitioners who
support POTA as the voice of OT in Pennsylvania
- SocialLink, POTA's online community: you can post pictures, connect with other members through their own feeds, post videos, join in special interest area networks to ask questions, discuss topics, and more for POTA members only!
- Access to an online repository for your documentation of continued competency activity for easy access when audited by OT Licensure Board or NBCOT.
- Reduced rates to attend Annual Conference and local professional development events organized by district leadership
- Access to PennPoint, our quarterly newsletter
- Voting privileges in association affairs for OT, OTA, Student, Retired, Supporting OT and Honorary memberships.
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills through participation in task groups, committees and appointment or
election to governance positions
- Eligibility for awards and recognition for service, leadership and scholarship in occupational therapy practice,
education and research activities